Hotel Cozumel Resort
Scuba Diving Vacations
Hotel Cozumel & Resort is a Mexican-style property sited just a mile from Cozumel's town square, and close to a wealth of shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Hotel Cozumel is also just minutes from the colorful and abundant coral reefs that have made Cozumel one of the world's top snorkeling and diving destinations. The main hotel is located across the street from the ocean. A beautifully updated Beach Club is accessed via a tunnel under the street. Guests can enjoy the waterfront from a chaise lounge or the beachfront restaurant/bar. There is easy access to the water for snorkeling or a shore dive. With the addition of an all-inclusive meal/beverage plan option, Hotel Cozumel is an excellent choice for value-conscious dive travelers.
Outstanding Features: Hotel Cozumel & Resort
Access to beach club
Activities and beverages included
Your choice of dive operations
Gear lockers for guests
Hotel Cozumel offers 181 newly remodeled, air-conditioned rooms and suites in 3-story buildings, including six Junior Suites and one Master Suite. Rooms feature private balconies, most overlooking the immense swimming pool. The room are decorated in a contemporary style and bright Mexican fabrics. All standard rooms and suites are equipped with amenities to make your stay more comfortable and intimate, including one king or two double beds, free Wi-Fi access, direct-dial, touch tone telephones, television with world channels, coffee/tea maker, bottled water, radio/alarm-clock, safety deposit box, iron/ironing board, hair dryer and toiletries. Non-smoking and adjoining rooms are available.
Hotel Cozumel Resort's new "all-inclusive" program includes lodging, hotel tax, 3 daily meals, all drinks including domestic brands of alcohol, and many entertainment options. The diving package adds daily two-tank boat diving. (Immediately below the pricing blocks, you will find a complete description of the package inclusions.) The following prices are per person, based on double occupancy.
Dive Paradise is the in-house dive operator at Hotel Cozumel. Should you prefer it, Dive House will also pick up from the Hotel Cozumel Resort pier.
"Thank you for helping us plan our trip to Cozumel. We had a great time and all went well. Your pictures provide a good example, so Hotel Cozumel was what we expected. The service was good and the rooms were comfortable and clean. We liked the bottled water that was available in the hallway all the time. The all-inclusive meals were good, but a little repetitive. We went to town once for dinner, but over all we had no complaints and all-inclusive was the way to go! The location was great, not too far from town but far enough to be out of the crowds. We definately would recommend Hotel Cozumel." Lynn W. -- Indianapolis, IN
Hotel Cozumel Lobby Los Girasoles Restaurant
Standard Room with King Bed Standard Room with Twin Beds
Great new beach club at Hotel Cozumel
Features of Hotel Cozumel Resort's All-Inclusive Program include:
- 180 king bed or twin double-bed air conditioned rooms. Recently renovated with private balcony or terrace, all rooms have pool & garden view, direct touch tone telephones, satellite color T.V. bathtub and shower.
- Safety deposit box and hairdryer
- Hooks for diving equipment
- Check-in time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12:00 noon
- 3 swimming pools: The largest & most beautiful pool on Cozumel, plus a kids pool and a new ocean front pool
- 3 Restaurants: Los Arcos A/C Coffee Shop & Karaoke Bar, La Terraza, pool side and The New Sunset Grill facing the Ocean
- 3 Bars: Main Pool Side Bar, Lobby Bar & Beach Club Bar
- Open Air Jacuzzi, plus two saltwater Jacuzzis
- New Discotheque, DISCO BEACH COZUMEL
- A new Tennis Court
- Billiard Tables
- New Gym
- New Kids' Club & Kids' Play Ground
- New Beach Club
- Dive Shop - The in-house dive operation is Dive Paradise. Other fine dive operations are also able to pick up directly from the Hotel Cozumel Resort's pier, including Dive House and Aqua Safari.
- Theater for Shows
- Travel Agency and Car Rental
Sports & Activities
- Full Sport and Animation Team
- Introduction to Scuba Diving
- Pool & Beach Volleyball
- Water Polo
- Ping Pong
- Kids Club with Supervised Activities
- Three Shows a Week: Broadway, Caribbean Night & Mexican Fiesta
- Karaoke Nights
- Disco Beach Nights
- Daily Activity Program
- Mondays: Broadway Show
- Wednesdays: Caribbean Night
- Fridays: Mexican Fiesta
- Disco Nights Fridays & Saturdays
- Karaoke Nights Fridays & Saturdays
- * Schedules are subject to change
All-Inclusive Food Service
- Complimentary "Early Bird" coffee & tea is served daily from 6:30 to 7:00 a.m. at the Lobby Bar
- Breakfast: Served daily at Los Arcos Coffee Shop from 7:00 to 11:00 a.m. offering buffet, American and Continental Breakfast; plus a breakfast menu
- Two Snack Bars: One pool-side and one on the beach, open 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Lunch: Served a-la-carte at the new Sunset Grill from 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner: On Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday's, this meal is served buffet-style at Los Arcos Coffee Shop
- Theme Dinners: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's, these buffets are served at pool side.
All-Inclusive Beverage Service - Unlimited Domestic Alcohol Drinks
- Three Bars: La Terraza, poolside; Sunset beach side; and Lobby Bar are open from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Night Bars: Lobby Bar serves from 6:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Disco Beach Bar: Serving Friday & Saturday from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- Karaoke Bar: Serving Friday & Saturday from 10:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m.
Taxes and Gratuities
- Mexican government taxes are included in the prices above
The following items are NOT included in the All-Inclusive program:
- Airfare to Cozumel
- Telephone Calls
- Room Service
- Premium Brand Beverages
- Souvenirs, taxis and/or car rental, equipment rentals, and other expenses of a personal nature are NOT included in the program and are at the guest's additional expense.
Island Dreams also works closely with many other fine Cozumel hotels, plus a broad selection of Condominiums, Rental Homes & Villas. Call us for first hand advice, for we know whereof we speak. As a working divemaster and trip leader, Island Dreams' owner Ken Knezick has made more than fifty trips to Cozumel. We also invite you to select your favorite dive shop. Island Dreams is proud to represent only Cozumel's best, most reliable, and most safety conscious dive operators. You may choose from:
- Dive House
- Chili Charters
- Aqua Safari
- Scuba Du
- Dive Paradise
Thank you for your interest in Island Dreams. We are here to serve you.
Find the latest Dive Deals on Facebook: