Experience Indonesia's Finest Scuba Diving
Wakatobi Dive Resort
Papua Paradise Eco Resort
Alam Shanti * Alam Jiwa * Alam Indah
Kungkungan Bay Resort and Lembeh Strait
Lembeh Resort * Gangga Island Resort & Spa
Wide variety of Indonesia's finest liveaboard dive boats
Sulawesi * Manado * Bali * Tukang Besi * Raja Ampat * Komodo
Beautiful Indonesia -- Straddling the Equator, and stretching across 3,500 miles of Pacific Ocean from East to West, Indonesia is a country of more than 17,000 islands. Many of these outposts are so remote that they support little or no human habitation. As a result, Indonesia is home to many of the world's absolutely finest diving locales, with new sites still to be discovered. Indonesia's unique location places it at the epicenter of our planet's marine biodiversity. Its waters are home to everything from great whale sharks to the world's tiniest seahorses. Because Indonesia's water temperatures are typically a bit cooler than other Pacific regions, the effects of global warming have not yet taken their toll. Indonesia's coral reefs are still rich and vibrant, and its waters home to some of the most amazing marine creatures you will ever see.
Hi Tina -- I just wanted to tell you thanks for your help in planning our recent trip to Indonesia. We had an incredible time...just incredible. We want to go back again...as soon as possible. Much appreciation for helping us plan a trip quite close to our departure date. Everything went smoothly and we were so pleased. It was our best vacation to date. Thanks again!
Deanne Morton, Sausalito, CA
Manado, Lembeh Strait, and Bunaken -- Northeast Sulawesi (superb critter diving)
- Siladen Resort & Spa - Luxury Dive Resort in the heart of Bunaken Marine Park
- Lembeh Resort and Critters@Lembeh - Excellent Lodging and Dining with a Superb Dive Operation
- "Passport to Paradise" Combo Package - 12-nights, 30 dives, exploring Bunaken, Bangka, and Lembeh Straight
- NAD Lembeh Resort - Value-oriented Lembeh experience
- Kungkungan Bay Resort - World Class Critter Diving
- Lembeh & Bunaken Diver's Delight - Combining the Best of Two Diving Worlds
- Gangga Island Resort & Spa - North Sulawesi's Best Reef Diving
- Safari Tours - Cultural and Wildlife Tours in Manado, Papua, and Kalimantan
- Gardenia Country Inn, Manado - Delightful Diversion in North Sulawesi
- Helpful Maps - Maps of North Sulawesi and Lembeh Strait
Wakatobi -- Southeast Sulawesi (an Island Dreams' specialty)
- Wakatobi Resort - Simply one of the World's Finest Dive Spots!
- Wakatobi Update - Report from Island Dreams' 14th dive expedition to Wakatobi Resort
Raja Ampat -- West Papua (ultimate adventure diving)
- Misool Eco Resort - Misool Eco Resort is an exclusive dive resort and conservation centre located in remote southern Raja Ampat, Indonesia. This private resort island is nestled deep in an archipelago of uninhabited islands, in the very epicentre of marine biodiversity.
- Papua Paradise Eco Resort - Value and quality with an eco-friendly design
- Raja4Divers - Top Quality new dive resort in Raja Ampat
Indonesia Live-Aboard Dive Boats
- Dewi Nusantara - Ultimate Diving Adventures
- Dive Damai Fleet - Indonesia's most luxurious liveaboard diving
- Aggressor Fleet - Indo Aggressor sailing the best of Indonesia's diving
- Indo Siren Live-aboard - Siren Fleet's excellent Indo Siren, CALL Island Dreams for details
Bali and Ubud -- Topside Luxury, Cultural Adventure, Superior Value
- Alam Shanti and Alam Jiwa - Boutique hotels offering the Best of Ubud at bargain prices
- Map of Bali, Indonesia - Excellent map courtesy of Alam Kul Kul Resort Hotel
Indonesia Information and Resources:
- Airline Tickets and Topside Touring - Safari Tours, a highly reputable operator based in Manado, Indonesia, is an excellente source for air travel within Indonesia and all manner of topside touring. Contact Island Dreams for details.
- Indonesia Dive Report - Update on Manado, Bunaken, and Lembeh
- Group Dive Trips to Indonesia - Good Fun and Great Diving
- Beneath the Dragon's Realm - Exploring Komodo National Park
- Political Concerns? - An Insider's Perspective of Indonesia
- Indonesia Photo Galleries - Destination-specific images from Wakatobi, Lembeh Strait, Irian Jaya, and beyond...