|Live-Aboards around the World|
M any experienced divers feel that live-aboard dive boats offer the best value in diving. In most cases, we are inclined to agree. These vessels have been designed, from the keel up, with the diver in mind.
A good live-aboard trip can provide maximum diving pleasure with a minimum of hassle, and take you to dive sites inaccessible from land-based operations. On a quality live-aboard, the facilities for diving are top-notch, the food is great, and the service effective but also relaxed.
For all of us hard driving "Type A's," a live-aboard offers plenty of time for much needed rest and relaxation, reading, videos, improving your photography, dining, and pleasant interaction with fellow divers. Of course, that's AFTER you knock off your four or five hours a day in the water!
Island Dreams brings you the world's finest live-aboards, including:
- M/V BILIKIKI - Best of the Solomon Islands
- S/Y PHILIPPINE SIREN - Philippines live-aboard
- M/V ATLANTIS AZORES - Philippines live-aboard
- AGGRESSOR FLEET - World-Wide
- SIREN FLEET and MASTER LIVEABOARDS - New world-wide collective of dedicated dive yachts
Fiji * Indonesia * Philippines * Palau * Galapagos * Truk Lagoon * French Polynesia
- DIVENCOUNTERS ALLIANCE - Quality live-aboards around the world
Galapagos * Cocos * Socorro * Maldives * Indonesia * Philippines
- M/V Truk Odyssey - Odyssey Adventures for the best of Truk Lagoon, Micronesia
- M/V Galapagos Sky - Latest offering from live-aboard expert Peter A. Hughes
- M/V Valentina - Sea of Cortez
- M/V Solmar V - Socorro Islands and the Sea of Cortez
- M/V Manthiri - Maldives Quality and Value
- M/S NAI'A - in Fiji