Outstanding Features: Presidente InterContinental®
Cozumel Resort & Spa
Risk Free Price Quote
Presidente InterContinental® Cozumel Resort & Spa has enjoyed a major renovation program designed to offer the best facilities in the Mexican Caribbean while maintaining the
tranquility and charm for which the resort has always been famous; such as our unparalled oceanside dining opportunities. With a 15 million USD investment, renovations include a new facade, lobby and reception area, swimming pools, guest rooms, common areas, fitness club, and restaurants. Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa invites you to
return to us and discover stars and diamonds like you have never seen before.
The Very Best of Cozumel -- If you are looking for Cozumel's ultimate hotel lodging, this is the place. Presidente InterContinental® Cozumel Resort & Spa indeed provides Cozumel's most beautiful, upscale, and service-oriented accommodations for guests who want the very best. Great News - Daily breakfast is now included in the room rate.
Exceptional Setting -- Located in an intimate natural paradise in front of the "Arrecifes de Cozumel" marine park, one of the world's largest coral reef systems, over an extended white sand beach, Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa offers a unique calmness, where culture and environment get together for an authentic experience. The resort offers first class accommodations in the Mexican Caribbean keeping the tranquility and charm that has distinguished it throughout the years.
Superior Accommodations, Service, and Amenities -- The Resort features 218 well-appointed guest rooms, all thoughtfully designed to blend modern elements with classic Mexican accents. Guestrooms are equipped with a private terrace or balcony. Our beachfront rooms offer direct access to the beach and a private patio with an outdoor shower. Reef Suites and Presidential Suites are the perfect room category for those seeking to pamper themselves in an exclusive environment. Resort Plan for Presidente Intercontinental Cozumel
- Pool View Room description - Overlooking the pool area, measuring 520 sq ft. One King bed or 2 double beds, featuring Egyptian cotton duvets, WiFi, 32" LCD TV, in room safe, coffeemaker, mini bar, hair dryer, vanity mirror, bathrobe slippers, scale, MP3 alarm clock radio. Terrace or balcony with seating area
- Luxury Ocean View Room - Overlooking the Caribbean sea, measuring 500 sq ft, with Mexican contemporary design wood furniture. One King bed or two Queen beds, featuring Egyptian cotton duvets, WiFi, 49" LED TV, in room safe, coffeemaker, mini bar, hair dryer, vanity mirror, bathrobe, slippers, scale, I-home dock. Balcony with seating area.
- Ocean Suite - One bedroom suite with balcony offering spectacular views of the Caribbean sea, measuring 860 sq ft. One King bed or two double beds, featuring Egyptian cotton duvets, WiFi, 40" LCD TV, safe, coffeemaker, mini bar, hair dryer, vanity mirror, bathrobe, slippers, scale, MP3 alarm clock radio. Living room area, oversized bathroom with glass-enclosed shower and whirlpool with ocean views.
- Beach Front Superior - The best way to enjoy the beach. First floor rooms with Deck Terrace offering direct access to the beach. One King bed or two Queen beds, measuring 620 sq ft., with Mexican contemporary design wood furniture, featuring Egyptian cotton duvets, WiFi, 49" LED TV, in room safe, Nespresso coffeemaker, mini bar, hair dryer, vanity mirror, bathrobe, slippers, scale, iHome.
- Luxury Ocean Front - First floor rooms with Deck Terrace offering direct access to the beach, and private patio with outdoor shower. One King bed or 2 queen beds, measuring 620 sq ft., with Mexican contemporary design wood furniture, featuring Egyptian cotton duvets, WiFi, 49" LED TV, in room safe, Nespresso coffeemaker, mini bar, hair dryer, vanity mirror, bathrobe, slippers, scale, iHome.
- Reef Room - The perfect view to the Reef and direct access to the beach, on the most exclusive area of the Resort. 719 sq foot rooms with one King bed or two Queen beds, with Mexican contemporary design wood furniture, featuring Egyptian cotton duvets, WiFi, 49" LED TV, in room safe, Nespresso coffeemaker, mini bar, hair dryer, vanity mirror, bathrobe, slippers, I-home. Deck Terrace with lounge area offering direct access to the beach.
- All guest rooms offer - Radio alarm with IPod docking, Tea & Coffee service, Bathrobes & Slippers, LED/LCD Television, Deluxe Toiletries, Nightly turndown service, Mini Bar, In Room Safe, In Room WiFi, Vanity Mirror, Beach Bag, Hair Dryer. Maximum occupancy: two adults with two children, or three adults plus one child. Third adult required an additional charge.
Fascinating Flavors -- Presidente InterContinental® Cozumel Resort & Spa is recognized for its unique culinary experiences, created to satisfy even the most discerning palates.
- El Caribeño - Enjoy this perfect setting to relax under the shadow of an oversize palapa. It serves Regional, Mexican and international specialties and dinners at the pier by the sea.
- Trattoria Alfredo Di Roma - This famous Italian restaurant, invites you to enjoy its specialty: the authentic Fettuccine Alfredo and an extensive selection of the best wines in its wine cellar, enjoying the extraordinary view of the Caribbean Sea.
- Le Cap Beach Club - Located on the beach, Le Cap offers contemporary Mediterranean cuisine with the best choices of seafood and fresh dishes prepared in wood-fired oven and grill. Enjoy refreshing beverages or cocktails in a relaxed atmosphere by the beach lounge and private cabanas over the ocean.
- Faro Blanco - Experience the cozy and welcoming contemporary oceanic décor and savor culinary coastal specialties seasoned with home-grown organic herbs, while you enjoy the beautiful view of our private cove.
- In Room Dining - Enjoy a private dining experience at the privacy of your room or terrace.
- Romantic and Private Dinners - Additionally, the Resort provides guests with multiple options for private dining with a six course menu specially designed by our Chef and paired with a selection of premium wines selected by our professional Sommelier. The dinner's location is at your choice.
The Spa -- An incomparable experience, with a mixture of ancient Mayan and oriental traditions that use indigenous fruits and spices in a calm ambience, it offers a variety of therapies and unique massages with revitalizing treatments that will heal the body and soul. Additionally, is fully equipped with Jacuzzi, steam room, and massage therapy, plus facial treatment rooms, manicure and pedicure, children's treatment and Temazcal (traditional Mayan steam bath).
Scuba Du Dive Shop On-Site -- Scuba Du, a PADI Gold Palm Resort, / NAUI Diving Facility offers over fifteen years of experience with world class diving and personal attention to every client. A strict emphasis is placed on safety and most of all, quality on all dive trips and diving instruction. Each modern fast boat is fully equipped with DAN oxygen units, radio communications, platforms or easy access ladders, lavatory and fresh water rinse tanks. Dive trips are limited to no more than seven divers per dive master on board for your comfort and safety. Additional services include rinse stations and storage facilities, underwater cameras and video filming, diving and snorkeling equipment, PADI courses in several languages to include Bubblemakers, Discover Scuba Diving through Dive Master Courses, and Nitrox.
Presidente InterContinental Cozumel Resort & Spa
Customized Tour Packages
Island Dreams will create your customized itinerary
So let's Get Started!