Expeditions Sea Air Land
A Brief Synopsis
Who is SEAL?
- SEAL Expeditions is proud to present a collection of signature adventure-diving safaris, built around the unique highlights that characterize the incredible country of South Africa.
- SEAL's adventure-expedition experience and the untamed African wild combine to create spectacular opportunities for any adventure traveler - in the Sea, Air or on Land.
- SEAL is an adventure-diving and safari company based in Cape Town, South Africa. SEAL has offices in both the USA and South Africa, with an extensive affiliate network throughout North America.
- SEAL is the leading shark dive and safari expedition outfit in South Africa, specializing in adventuring in the SEA, AIR & LAND environs.
- The company is owned and run by Nic de Gersigny, a specialist adventure guide and avid conservationist.
- SEAL operations are grounded by our belief in eco-tourism's potential as a generator of positive awareness and sustainable longevity for "our" natural resources. We've been thrilling the international adventure community since 2001 with our distinctive brand of African adventure.
- With intimate knowledge of South Africa's adventure environs - SEAL delivers on the promise of a spectacular African experience, for each of our clients.
- SEAL's flexible expedition structure allows for the most action and variety possible during your time with us.
Distinctive Features of Every SEAL Expedition
- Unparalleled adventure
- A rich look at Africa's unique history and culture
- Africa's Breath-taking scenery
- Socially unique and entertaining atmosphere
- High rate of success achieving our objectives due to the unique and flexible SEAL expedition format
- Operating in the extreme sports categories on land, in the air, and at sea, SEAL's safety record is 100%
- A percentage of your trip cost will be donated in your name to the SEAL charity or SEAL nature conservation group of your choice
For more information about SEAL, and the Sardine Run in South Africa:
Or simply phone Island Dreams at 1-800-346-6116, or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in Island Dreams. We are here to serve you.
Find the latest Dive Deals on Facebook: