Utopia Village -- Utopia combines the beauty of the Caribbean with the comfort of a small boutique hotel. The pristine surroundings of Utopia Village are enveloped by both sea and jungle providing an ideal location for the unique ambience. It is of considerable import to note that Utopia is the only resort on Utila with an Eco Permit issued by the Honduran government ~ the site design and building of the resort followed guidelines for reef, jungle and marsh preservation, septic systems, recycling and water catchment systems.
Luxury Accommodations -- Accommodations at Utopia Village are designed to be an inviting retreat away from home. The rooms include custom furnishings, linens, and artwork with a fusion of upscale Caribbean, Caymanian, and Balinese elements. You may enjoy panoramic views of the jungle, ocean, and mountains from every room's spacious balcony.
- (Eight) King rooms
- (Eight) Double full rooms
- Private bathrooms with hot & cold water
- AC and ceiling fans with remote control
- Wireless Internet
- Filtered water
Seven Night Dive Package details -- Enjoy these amenities with the seven-night scuba diver package.
- Choice of king or double full accommodations
- Land/boat transfers to and from airport in Utila, four night minimum required
- Welcome cocktail
- Daily breakfast, lunch and three-course dinner designed by our four-star chef
- Coffee, tea, filtered water. Fresh juice during breakfast hours
- Diving, Sunday - Thursday, two tank, morning boat dives (Five days of boat dives with standard seven night package).
- Weekly scheduled night dive with seven night dive package
- Complimentary shore diving available with five night dive package or more
- Tanks, weights and belts
- Gear valet
- Refreshments & towels on boat
- Private equipment room with oversized lockers
- Gear rentals & dive light rentals are available at additional charge (not included in this package)
Whale Shark Encounters -- A large population of whale sharks is known to migrate through the Caribbean, following the plankton bloom which is their food source. They are expected to be found around Utila during two periods of the year. First is mid-February through May, when these amazing animals are migrating north. On their return journey, the whale sharks may be found around Utila during August through mid-October. Growing to as long as 50 feet, the whale sharks are completely benign creatures, and lucky scuba divers and snorkelers may enter the water and swim with these plankton-feeding behemoths. As you may imagine, these whale shark encounters are one of Utopia Village's most popular diving opportunities.
|Utopia Village - Utila, Honduras -- 2017 Pricing
Dec. 21, 2016 - June 30, 2017
July 1 - December 16, 2017
|7 nights lodging with all meals
and 5 days of 2-tank boat diving
|Scuba Diver||$1900 + 19% tax = $2261.00||$1790 + 19% tax = $2130.10|
|Vacationer||$1690 + 19% tax = $2011.10||$1490 + 19% tax = $1773.10||
Packages include: Lodging, meals, scuba diving, round-trip ground transfers from the Utila airstrip, and tax.
Rates are per person, based on the occupancy indicated.
All prices and inclusions are subject to change.
It's easy to enjoy Utopia Village's tropical splendor, interesting diving, and simple relaxation. A 1/3 deposit guarantees your place in the fun, with final payment due 60 days prior to your departure. For more information, airfares, and confirmed reservations simply contact Island Dreams Travel. We are here to serve you.