Experience Wakatobi, Indonesia
Luxurious Resort with Exceptional Diving
August 31 - September 7, 2018 Join Island Dreams' Ken Knezick on an ultimate scuba diving adventure
from $3895.00 per diver
August 31 - September 7, 2018
Join Island Dreams' Ken Knezick on an ultimate scuba diving adventure
Wakatobi Resort is on the Tukang Besi archipelago, in southeastern Sulawesi, Indonesia, at the fringe of "civilization." But this remoteness is what makes for pristine diving. None other than Jacques Cousteau declared the Tukang Besi Islands to be "probably the finest diving site in the world." Even less prone to hyperbole, the well-traveled editor of Undercurrent Magazine, John Q. Trigger, named Wakatobi "the epicenter of marine biodiversity."
Island Dreams' lucky group participants agree, "At last a place that lives up to its claim! A diving location to suit the most ardent diver. Wakatobi is unlimited diving at its best. If you look hard enough you can find just about everything you desire. Awe inspiring reef life so pristine that it is hard to envision. I felt honored to be one of the first to dive this wonderland." David Hosley, Tampa, FL.
"Please join me as I conduct my 15th tour to this remote diver's paradise. Come and experience the underwater beauty of Wakatobi for yourself...and be treated like visiting royalty!" Ken Knezick - Island Dreams Travel.Availability is Limited -- All of our previous Wakatobi tours have sold out. If you are interested, please do not delay. Contact Island Dreams for complete details and guaranteed reservations on both group and private travel to Wakatobi and Indonesia. Phone toll free at 1-800-346-6116, or simply drop our manager Tina a note at: Tina@divetrip.com
|Wakatobi Group Tour - Lodging Options|
|Round-trip Charter Flight
Bali - Wakatobi - Bali
|$ 695 per person|
|7-nights at Wakatobi with 6 days diving
August 31 - September 7, 2018
|$3200 per diver, double occupancy
$4530 single occupancy
|$3830 per diver, double occupancy
$5650 single occupancy
|10-nights at Wakatobi with 9 days diving
August 31 - September 10, 2018
|$4335 per diver, double occupancy
$6140 single occupancy
|$5190 per diver, double occupany
$7660 single occupany
|Three Relaxing Nights in Paradise - Alam Shanti Hotel, Ubud
You are invited to join Ken and Eva, August 28-31, for a 3-night stay in a Superior Room at the unparalled Alam Shanti.
Package includes round-trip airport/hotel transfers, with breakfast and afternoon tea served on your private garden patio.
On the evening of August 29, Island Dreams will host our guests to a traditional Balinese dinner served at Alam Shanti.
|from $ 266 per person, twin share
$ 447 per person, single occupancy
Alam Shanti Balinese Boutique Hotel
|Island Dreams' Wakatobi group includes complimentary Nitrox for Nitrox-certified divers.
All rates are per person on a twin-share basis in US dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
Airfare to Bali's Denpasar International Airport (DPS) is not included in this pricing. Easily arrange them yourself, or have Island Dreams assist you.
Your Island Dreams Wakatobi group dive package will include:
Island Dreams' 2018 group will mark trip-leader Ken Knezick's 15th expedition to Wakatobi Resort - The Wakatobi folks assure us that Ken has made more visits to Wakatobi than any other guest, so you will be traveling with the bonafide expert! Over the years, Ken has gained a deep knowledge of this destination, and forged professional relationships and friendships with the staff and local community, that benefit you greatly when you travel with Island Dreams.
WHY WAKATOBI? - The highlights of diving Wakatobi are the incredibly diverse and colorful reefs with their vast range of marine life, and the opportunity for one to experience truly pristine dive spots. Wakatobi Resort's house reef and unlimited shore diving are nothing short of superb. We expect it to stay that way, for the owners of Wakatobi Resort take a strong environmental preservation stance, and the entire Tukang Besi regions is now officially a National Marine Reserve. There are three boat dives per day, plus unlimited shore diving.
BALI ADD-ON - To overcome your jetlag Balinese-style, you are invited to join Ken and Eva at Alam Shanti for three nights prior to our Wakatobi stay. Alam Shanti provides an unparalled lodging experience, and Bali and Ubud are simply awesome places to visit, explore, and enjoy. Island Dreams has years of Indonesia knowledge and experience to assist you with the best quality and value lodging, touring, spa services, and more. Simply phone or email us for assistance, or view details here: Alam Shanti Balinese Boutique Hotel
BASIC ITINERARY, with options available:
- Thursday, August 30, 2018 -- You must arrive Denpasar, Bali (airport code DPS) no later than this date. Hotel overnight at guest's expense.
- Friday, August 31 -- All guests convene at the Domestic Terminal of the Denpasar Airport, for a charter flight to Wakatobi. Upon arrival at the Wakatobi airstrip, transfer by van and then boat to the resort. After lunch, a check-out dive on Wakatobi's famous house reef.
- August 31 - September 7 -- Basic package includes seven nights at Wakatobi, with six days of boat diving, unlimited shore diving, and a full meal plan. Extensions of stay are easily arranged.
- September 7-10 -- Optionally, add three additional nights for a total of ten (10) nights at Wakatobi, with nine days of diving.
- Friday, September 7 -- Return flight from Wakatobi back to Bali, arriving mid to late afternoon. Depending on the air routing you choose, it is possible to connect straight out for home that same evening. **Do not schedule a departing flight prior to 6:30 pm.
- Saturday, September 8 -- On the basic itinerary, arrive USA on Saturday, with the weekend to rest up before returning to your home/work routine.
Looking for YOUR next great adventure? Thus far, only a handful of lucky scuba divers, have visited Tukang Besi and Wakatobi. If this sounds like your kind of diving experience, contact Tina at Island Dreams now to learn how you can be among the special few to experience this marine life wonderland. Tina@islandream.com
Island Dreams Travel - Your Adventure Experts
For your consideration, we offer additional Wakatobi information:
- Wakatobi Resort - Schedules, Itineraries, and Pricing
- Wakatobi Resort - Recent Guest Comments
- Wakatobi Update - Latest News & Reviews
- Why Wakatobi? - Ken Explains his Passion
- Wakatobi Found - Report from Wakatobi
- Wakatobi Photo Gallery
- Return to: Explore-Indonesia.com