||Island Dreams Travel
as a Traveler and a Diver
Traveler's Responsibility - Island Dreams Travel wants you to have a safe, fun, and satisfying holiday. Our business is predicated on serving our customers needs, and as a result, we are proud of our strong repeat-business clientele. However, we cannot, and do not accept responsibility for any and all of the eventualities which may occur during the course of your trip. Be advised that you must read, understand, and accept Island Dreams' "Terms and Conditions." You are further advised that:
- No refund or transfer of any unused portion of your land package is permitted.
- If for any reason you chose to alter your prearranged travel plans, you will forfeit your package. If you change hotels, or fail to use your diving or other travel services, you may not receive compensation for the unused portions of your package.
- Airfares are frequently non-refundable, and/or are subject to cancellation fees.
- If you miss a flight, for any reason, it is your responsibility to obtain assistance and/or compensation from the airline involved. Do not leave the airline counter without receiving the necessary compensation. Island Dreams cannot assist you after the fact.
- When doing business with Island Dreams, the client must understand and personally accept all risks associated with travel, scuba diving, snorkeling, boating, and other activities.
- Client may be required to sign a waiver of liability before participating in diving activities.
- Payment and cancellation terms and conditions will be strictly adhered to.
- We STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you purchase TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- Those who fail to purchase travel insurance will be responsible for their own losses. Find details here: Travel Insurance Protection.
- Please note that the travel insurance agreement is between you and the insurance company. Read your insurance policy carefully, so as to understand the limits of coverage.
Diver's Responsibility - Island Dreams is a strong supporter of the Scuba Diving Resource Group's "Responsible Diver Program." Island Dreams expects all scuba diving and snorkeling clients to abide by the "Code of the Responsible Diver," which states that,
"As a Responsible Diver I understand and assume all the risks I may encounter while diving. My responsible diving duties include:
- Diving within the limits of my ability and training.
- Evaluating the conditions before every dive, and making sure they fit my capabilities.
- Being familiar with and checking my equipment before and during every dive.
- Knowing my buddy's ability level as well as my own.
- Accepting the responsibility for my own safety on every dive."
If you are a responsible diver and traveler, we look forward to the pleasure of serving you. However, if you are not willing to abide by these tenets, as well as Island Dreams' Terms and Conditions, or if you are unwilling to personally accept responsibility for your own actions, personal liability and well being, please do not make use of the services of Island Dreams Travel.
Thank you for your interest in Island Dreams. We are here to serve you.
Find the latest Dive Deals on Facebook: