Experience Wakatobi, Indonesia
Luxury Resort with Exceptional Diving
October 20-30, 2023 Join Island Dreams' Ken Knezick on an ultimate scuba diving adventure
from $4945.00 per diver
October 20-30, 2023
Join Island Dreams' Ken Knezick on an ultimate scuba diving adventure
Wakatobi Resort is on the Tukang Besi archipelago, in southeastern Sulawesi, Indonesia, at the fringe of "civilization." But this remoteness is what makes for pristine diving. None other than Jacques Cousteau declared the Tukang Besi Islands to be "probably the finest diving site in the world." Even less prone to hyperbole, the well-traveled editor of Undercurrent Magazine, John Q. Trigger, named Wakatobi "the epicenter of marine biodiversity."
Island Dreams' lucky group participants agree, "At last a place that lives up to its claim! A diving location to suit the most ardent diver. Wakatobi is unlimited diving at its best. If you look hard enough you can find just about everything you desire. Awe inspiring reef life so pristine that it is hard to envision. I felt honored to be one of the first to dive this wonderland." David Hosley, Tampa, FL.
"Please join me as I conduct my 16th tour to this remote diver's paradise. Come and experience the underwater beauty of Wakatobi for yourself...and be treated like visiting royalty when you travel with Island Dreams!" Ken Knezick - Island Dreams Travel.
"Please join me as I conduct my 16th tour to this remote diver's paradise. Come and experience the underwater beauty of Wakatobi for yourself...and be treated like visiting royalty when you travel with Island Dreams!" Ken Knezick - Island Dreams Travel.Availability is Limited -- All of our previous Wakatobi tours have sold out. If you are interested, please do not delay. Contact Island Dreams for complete details and guaranteed reservations on both group and private travel to Wakatobi and Indonesia. Phone toll free at 1-800-346-6116, or simply drop our manager Tina a note at: Tina@divetrip.com
|Island Dreams' Wakatobi Group Tour
October 20-30, 2023
|Round-trip Private Charter Flight
Bali - Wakatobi - Bali
|$ 860 per person|
|10-nights at Wakatobi with 9 days diving||Palm Bungalow||SOLD OUT|
|Ocean Bungalow||$5895 per diver, double occupany|
|$8510 per diver, single occupany|
|One-bedroom Villa||$8222 per diver, double occupany|
|$13257 per diver, single occupany|
|Island Dreams' Wakatobi group includes complimentary Nitrox for Nitrox-certified divers.
All rates are per person on a twin-share basis in US dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
Airfare to Bali's Denpasar International Airport (DPS) is not included in this pricing. Easily arrange them yourself, or have Island Dreams assist you.
Your Island Dreams Wakatobi group dive package will include:
Island Dreams' 2021 group will mark trip-leader Ken Knezick's 16th expedition to Wakatobi Resort - The Wakatobi folks assure us that Ken has made more visits to Wakatobi than any other guest, so you will be traveling with the bonafide expert! Over the years, Ken has gained a deep knowledge of this destination, and forged professional relationships and friendships with the staff and local community, that benefit you greatly when you travel with Island Dreams.
WHY WAKATOBI? - The highlights of diving Wakatobi are the incredibly diverse and colorful reefs with their vast range of marine life, and the opportunity for one to experience truly pristine dive spots. Wakatobi Resort's house reef and unlimited shore diving are nothing short of superb. We expect it to stay that way, for the owners of Wakatobi Resort take a strong environmental preservation stance, and the entire Tukang Besi regions is now officially a National Marine Reserve. There are three boat dives per day, plus unlimited shore diving.
BALI ADD-ON - Should you wish to overcome your jetlag Balinese-style, Bali and Ubud are simply awesome places to visit, explore, and enjoy. Island Dreams has years of Indonesia knowledge and experience to assist you with the best quality and value lodging, touring, spa services, and more. Simply phone or email us for assistance, or view details here: Alam Shanti Balinese Boutique Hotel
BASIC ITINERARY, with options available:
- Thursday, October 19, 2023 -- You must arrive Denpasar, Bali (airport code DPS) no later than this date. Hotel overnight at guest's expense.
- Friday, October 20 -- All guests convene at the Domestic Terminal of the Denpasar Airport, for a charter flight to Wakatobi. Upon arrival at the Wakatobi airstrip, transfer by van and then boat to the resort. After lunch, a check-out dive on Wakatobi's famous house reef.
- October 20-30 -- Ten nights at Wakatobi, with nine days of boat diving, unlimited shore diving, and a full meal plan. Extensions of stay are easily arranged.
- Resort Departure Day, Oct. 30 -- Return flight from Wakatobi back to Bali, arriving mid to late afternoon. Depending on the air routing you choose, it is possible to connect straight out for home that same evening. **Do not schedule a departing flight prior to 6:30 pm.
- Home Next Day -- With the International Dateline, you can arrive back in the USA the day after you depart Wakatobi.
Looking for YOUR next great adventure? Thus far, only a handful of lucky scuba divers, have visited Tukang Besi and Wakatobi. If this sounds like your kind of diving experience, contact Tina at Island Dreams now to learn how you can be among the special few to experience this marine life wonderland. Tina@islandream.com
Island Dreams Travel - Your Adventure Experts
For your consideration, we offer additional Wakatobi information:
- Wakatobi Resort - Schedules, Itineraries, and Pricing
- Wakatobi Update - Latest News & Reviews
- Wakatobi Resort - Guest Comments
- Wakatobi Photo Gallery
- Join one of Island Dreams' Conducted Group Dive Tours
- Return to: Explore-Indonesia.com